We pool the expertise of the capital region and create a network of experts from the fields of economy, science, politics and the public sector. It is our goal to develop solutions and ideas that would make it possible to produce energy in a way that uses resources sparingly, to distribute energy intelligently, to store energy rationally and to use energy efficiently.
The focus areas of the Cluster are:
- Renewable energies --> Hydrogen
- Energy grids and storage systems
- Energy efficiency
- Turbo machines and power station technology
Among the application areas of the Cluster rank:
- Energy generation
- Industrial processes
- Buildings, quarters and industrial sites
- Energy infrastructure for mobility
Innovations generally flourish at the intersections of these areas and the concrete application needs. The Cluster has identified 24 areas of innovation at these intersections and they form the main focus of the Cluster’s work.